Here are some quick tips if you are looking to create your own photography business cards:
- Just because you’re a photographer, it doesn’t mean you have to include a photo on your business card. From the examples below you can see that less than half of the business cards use a photo.
- It’s best to avoid using a camera graphic/illustration on your business card. Just the word “photographer” on your card will do.
- Focus on having the design of your business card reflect the style and type of photography you do. If you do high end photography, then you want a high end looking business card (thick, minimalist, and embossed). If you do wedding or sport photography, try and show that somehow in your business card design. Check out the designs below for ideas.
Elegant cool black and white business cards for commercial professional photographer Andreas Kleiberg – by Joakim
Joe White’s business card design for Brazilian photography company Vitooz
Simple vintage style business card design for Triciclo
Daniel Espírito Santo is a Photographer & Cinematopher based Portugal – designed by Italic Shift
Business card sleeves holding examples of the photographers best work – by Beast Pieces
Creative Polaroid business cards for wedding photographer Matt Allen
Simple and whimsical business card design for wedding photographer Jessica Little – printing by Ever Lovin
Minimalist black and white business card design for commercial photographer Ty Cole – printing by AccuColor
Letterpress fashion and luxury photographer business cards by Zachary Goulko
Premium business card printing for advertising photographer Christian Garibaldi – printing by Dolce Press
Elegant and minimalist embossed business cards for wedding photographer Eric Yerke – printing by Studio on Fire
Transparent fashion photographer business cards for Matteo Gastel – printing by Fontegrafica
Vintage business card design with gold edge painting for Tin Can Photography
Black and white business card, stationary, and branding design for photographer Mary Tsouloufa
Unique custom die cut business cards for wedding photographer Lester Miyashiro – printing by Beast Pieces
Letterpress photography business cards for wedding photographer Wedland – printing by El Calotipo
Have a look at my other posts for more business card design ideas and inspiration:
- 12 of the Most Attractive Embossed Business Cards Ever
- 6 Super Easy Ways to Create Handmade DIY Business Cards
Create Your Own Photography Website
If you want to set up your own photography website, then check out my post here: How to Make a Photography Website: Hosting and Templates.